How to Register and Create an Adsense Google Account
Do not forget you need Gmail
- Open the Registration link on Adsense.
- Click Sign up now.
3. Log in using your Gmail account.
4. Fill in the boxes as follows:
The title of your website or blog.
Receive help – if you like – for tips.
Approval of the provisions.
5. A new page opens, fill in the information. You’ll need a phone number:
Account type, professional or individual. Professional accounts are for companies.
- The page that will open will enter the phone number that you have reached, after you have reached the code in a text message. Do your number as follows:
- After activating the number, a page will appear that contains a code, you need to add it above the head tag on your blog or website and then click done.
You have completed the registration process. However, ads will not appear until your application has been approved. You may refuse the first time and all you have to do is optimize your site and try again.
You will receive a message to your mail if your application is accepted.
To sign in just open Adsense.com
For bloggers blogs
After sending the information in Phase 4, you will be asked to link your blog to AdSense. The problem is that the account will be hosted and not normal. Therefore, purchasing a domain name can solve this, but if you want a hosted account, you can apply.
Some concepts and expressions
When you start using Adsense you will find that the interface is full of many words and summaries, here are the most important explanations:
Cost-per-click (CPC) CPC
Cost-per-click (CPC) when a visitor clicks on an ad that appears on your site. Cost varies from one click to the other according to the advertiser’s desire and what is advertised. To increase cost and profit, high-cost keywords must be searched and used within topics.
Ad CTR CTR
The number of clicks divided by the number of impressions. It is calculated as follows:
Ad CTR = Clicks / Ad impressions
For example, if your ads appear a thousand times and you get five click-through clicks, they’re 5%.
There are many factors that can help improve this factor, namely, colors, web design, and ad placements. With bad design, there can be thousands of views without clicks.
You can always sign in to your AdSense account by opening Adsense.com and using your Gmail account and password.